1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

WANTED: Copenhagen ship curves

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by jeffjsb, Aug 2, 2002.

1. jeffjsb

jeffjsb New Member

I am looking for a complete set or close to of Copenhagen ship curves with or w/o carrying case. I have some basic ones now but I would like to get near a full set. If you have some or know of anyone that has any, I would be interested in them.

2. Peter_T

Peter_T Junior Member

Someone asked for the duck weights and I found them available together with French curves supplies. These are still used in learning centers and for those who draws on paper instead of with the computer. Really was hard to locate the source, these items are endanger species.!!!

http://www.macnaughtongroup.com/school.htm

Peter

3. L.DOSSO

L.DOSSO Junior Member

I have been drafting well with ducks made of aluminum round tubes maybe 11 cm high and by pouring lead into. They weight 1.3-1.5 kg. They have no hook(they bear against the batten witout hook).One heavier wheight (2x1.3-1.5kg) is usefull;you glue two ducks described above on a thin wood plank,then you secure the whole with greytape and you can even add a copper hook.

4. Ron Harmon

Ron Harmon Guest

Ship Curves

Hello:

I have 8 Ship Curve curves (C-THRU) if you are still intersted. They are new as in never used but a few years old. Perfectly clear plastic and several are still in the heat sealed package.

Found them when our Engineering group was bought out last year and nobody wanted them as we were closing down.

If you don't need them, please pass on my offer to someone else who may need them.

Thanks
    Ron

5. Robert Miller

Robert Miller Junior Member

Ron:

Do you still have these?

Thanks.

Robert
    rmiller3@earthlink.net

6. jonstinton

jonstinton Newbie

*Bump*

Hi people, i'm looking for a small set of Copenhagen Ships Curves, been looking around for a bit, but i just wondered if anyone else has a small set they dont need anymore.

I'm based in the UK so it is harder for me to find them :( can anyone help me out?

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.