1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

molds for sale

Discussion in 'Boat Molds' started by nikolsson, Feb 5, 2007.

1. nikolsson

nikolsson ceo

Private Owner wants to sell modern production sailing and motor boats molds as follows.

Sailing boats, 24,28,33,35,38,43,47 fters
    Motorboats 21,22,23,24,27 fters

Molds are located in Europe and are in very good contion for serial production.

To be moved to the cheap labour contries.
    market and orders ready.

2. David Winter

David Winter Red Dragon Yachts

Dear Nikolsson,

We're a quality builder in China and interested in further discussion regarding your tooling. Perhaps you can email directly: dlwinter48@yahoo.com

3. gmhl

gmhl Junior Member

Mr

Hi,

I am e-mailing from Fiji and we are fibre glass boat builders here. Our company is called adventure Marine. i am looking for a 33 and 35 ft fibre glass mold. Can you please e-mail me finshed boat pics and mold pics for these boats. aj@gmhire.com. for more info please have a look at our web and click onto adventure marine ltd. www.gmhire.com. also please quote the prices..

4. Yuri

Yuri New Member

Hello,

It's very interesting offer. Our company located in Kaliningrad, Russia, it's at the Baltic Sea.We are in GRP boatbuilding and currnetly working with some Nordic companies. If it's of any interest, just let me know at lsp@gazinter.net. Some refernecies are available at www.linea.baltica.ru

5. Jeandupont

Jeandupont Designer/Boatbuilder

Hello,

It's very interesting offer.

send me e-mail with molds pics and prices

dupont@uol.com.br

Jean - Brasil

6. fiberunlimited

fiberunlimited Junior Member

Please send me pictures of your finished boats to cromayjr@fiberunlimited.net. We are interested in your tooling if the boats fit our line. Thanks!

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.