1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Small console Mold

Discussion in 'Boat Molds' started by phil32, Jul 26, 2011.

1. phil32

phil32 Junior Member

Any one have a small console mold for sale? please send details pictures and pricing
    Thank You

2. emeraldisler

emeraldisler Junior Member

do you have a size in mind ??

3. marlo2010

marlo2010 Junior Member

I have two center console molds for sale. Both are smaller, one or both may have a molded seat in the front also. Let me know what size and any other information and I can look tonight.

4. blacktipinc

blacktipinc Junior Member

I have 14' 7" mold for sale, call 912-381-4168 or email- blacktipinc@aol.com, check my page on this ad for pictures.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.