want a solid/durable interior paint...?

Discussion in 'Sailboats' started by paularey, Oct 19, 2005.

1. paularey

paularey Junior Member

Looking for a bomb proof interior paint for a catamaran interior I’m repainting. I’ve gutted the interior and it is 80% fiberglass (some previously painted)/old gel coat and the rest plywood bulkheads previously painted white. I’d like to shoot the whole interior (excluding a few masked off areas) with a durable gloss white paint and I’m looking for any recommendations. I’m thinking about a good two part urethane of some sort…? Any brands, hints (what’s a good primer?) or tips appreciated.
    Much thanks
    Paul

2. Raggi_Thor

Raggi_Thor Nav.arch/Designer/Builder

Epifanes?

3. D'ARTOIS

D'ARTOIS Senior Member

What can you get? You my use also a two-component poly urethane paint preferrably of a good brand.

BTW in a few months time I am crossing the Canal; have you a link for me to the canal authorities? I would like to know procedures and costs, would you do me a favour and help me with this? I can only find possible outdated info here in Holland. Latest I got is from 1998.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.