Wake to surf on-best hull

Discussion in 'Powerboats' started by davidb, Oct 25, 2006.

1. davidb

davidb New Member

Enzo 24- any pictures of your surf wake?

Appreciate all the input you have added to this thread. Have been unable to see until today. Thanks David

2. earthtest

earthtest New Member

smithcraft manufactured in Phoenix, Arizona

Hello, I have a 1959 Smithcraft boat that is a 16 footer. They originally manufacture Seth Smith in Phoenix, Arizona and were designed for river running. I have pretty much completed restoration work on my boat and am getting ready to take it out for a run. I purchased Mercury Force 90 outbiard for it and that should push it along pretty good. If I can be of any help please feel free to ask me any questions. I may not be able to answer your question, but I will try. Steve.

3. oinkjackson

oinkjackson Junior Member

thats sick

gad! dayum! sounds like a blast hiting a wake that size..prolly a good view after the launch.....happy landings

4. oinkjackson

oinkjackson Junior Member

was confused now i get it

doh! sry i thought you were going to be hiting the wake and catching air..but instead you want to ride the wake.....was wondering if you will be using surfboards or will you be wake skating or wake boarding? whatever it sounds like fun!

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.