3d SUzuki outboards

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by fede, Jul 28, 2007.

1. fede

fede Senior Member

Hi guys, I'm looking for 3d drawings of Suzuki outboards (current models) for a couple of boats I'm working on.
    Anyone can help ?
    I work in rhino.

2. pfridays

pfridays Suzywiz

Check out the brochures at www.suzukimarine.com . If they are no help respond to me, I'm a dealer and we may have a CD with what you're looking for. Phil

3. fede

fede Senior Member

Hi Phil, tried to get in touch with a tech office here in Italy but everyone is away for vacations and will be back end of august,if not a great problem I would ask to email me a 3d of the DF 115/90 and of the 140HP engines,if no 3d is available a 2D might also be of help,I will at least have the correct dimensions,the 3D (IGES best, DXF ok) would be great to prepare a presentation of the project for my client though,thanks for your help, Federico
    my email : fedefiore@yahoo.it

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.