VIP production staff

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by watchkeeper, Sep 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. watchkeeper

watchkeeper Previous Member

A boat production company is planning to ramp up its production manufacturing capability to bigger boats, better technical expertise and improved production methods.

My company will provide the hands on staff and technical people for the project.

I would like to hear from hands on technicians or boat builders with extensive marine GRP in particularly Vacuum Infusion moulding (VIP) experience interested in the challange of a new project.

I also require a qualified CAD designer with VIP software experience or interested in learning and also experience with 3D model making for developing infussion.

I am particularly interested in ANZ boat builders - anyone interested please email me at shaun@orlops.com

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.