Vinyl?

Discussion in 'Materials' started by Schoonner, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Schoonner

Schoonner Senior Member

Dare I ask what the Epoxy treatment is?

I have been working on being okay with my latest model being slightly, very slightly off. I'm picking up speed because I only allow myself to measure three times. If After three times if it is still ok, then it is totally OK and I move on to cutting. I have completed two frames in only about an hour and a half! YAY!

Too bad I didn't have enough wood to make a 3 ft model and it will only be about 2.5 ft because the precision is even more critical.

2. CatBuilder

CatBuilder Previous Member

He's making a joke about my signature, Schooner. :)

3. Schoonner

Schoonner Senior Member

Oh, I don't get it. Oh well, ppl with ausperger's syndrome don't get humor like other ppl do I guess.

I might have a car soon!! Yeah, everybody says I can't afford one because of insurance, but I just checked, and it will only be like $50.00 a month!! I CAN afford that! WOOHOO! I might get a pel-grant soon too for college and if I have a car and don't have to spend hours on a bus to go WAY out of my way, and then have to skip part of my math class in order to catch the last bus home, I might have a real chance at getting a 4.0!!

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.