1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Mooring Lease Wanted Pascagoula/ Moss point/ Escatawpa area of Mississippi

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by taylortbutts, Feb 7, 2011.

1. taylortbutts

taylortbutts New Member

I am in the process of selecting an available mooring lease for a two year term. The location needs to be in the Pascagoula/ Moss point/ Escatawpa area of Mississippi
    The location preferred needs vehicle ingress for material delivery, sixty feet by twenty feet of water space with a minimum of two feet water depth at mean low tide. Mooring needs to be sixty feet alongside a stable bulkhead, shore, wharf, or pier. Piles are not necessary.
    The space will be used for the construction of an non-traditional vessel, similar in appearance to a fifty two foot catamaran. While I will have a USCG MIC, this will not be a commercial endeavor.
    I can meet at anytime to discuss details of my schedule and plans. Additionally, I can provide copies of photos showing the exact process and methods of the construction of the vessel Absolute Absolution, which is a prototype of my vessel. I will be building under the guidance of the Absolute Absolution's Capitan and Builder.
    Thank you for your consideration, ideas, advice, and comments.

Respectfully,

Taylor T. Butts
    2107 10th St.
    Pascagoula MS 39567
    (228) 369-2571
    taylortbutts@gmail.com

Last edited: Feb 7, 2011
Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.