Venetian taxi

Discussion in 'Powerboats' started by Bill Renwick, Jul 4, 2003.

1. Bill Renwick

Bill Renwick New Member

I am looking for plans/lines/drawings for a Venetian taxi (~28' length; 8'beam). Can anyone help?

2. SailDesign

SailDesign Old Phart! Stay upwind..

3. Bill Renwick

Bill Renwick New Member

Thanks for the reply! That's very nice, but I was looking for something more like the attached...

Attached Files:

4. EmilSB

EmilSB Junior Member

Hi Bill,
    I can help you with hull lines. I understood the powerboat have 8.4 m length and 2.4 m beam, but what draft it have?

5. Bill Renwick

Bill Renwick New Member

Thank you.. unfortunately I do not know the draft... I know very little more than what you can see in the photo. One builder of these boats has a web site: http://www.venetianwoodenboat.com/ that has more photos.

6. EmilSB

EmilSB Junior Member

Hi Bill,
    I visited the site but there was not very much informations about design and construction of venetian taxi. I will post a new thread for you with a picture of hull. More picture with this hull you will find in my gallery.
    Emil.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.