Cumulant III, 1980 built Harlinger YB

Discussion in 'Sailboats' started by seamax, Aug 6, 2020.

1. seamax

seamax New Member

Good day and greetings to all,

I am new here and it is my first post.

Last December I bought Cumulant III and have some questions about the model.
    I have googled a lot, found several boats that are Cumulant III, but there are some differences between the boat I have and the others, moreover, other Cumulants III have some differences between them.
    Whether here is someone who is well-versed in Cumulants, especially Cumulant III, that can give some information about the model.

The dimensions of my boat are 10.35 x 3.20 x 1.80 according to the measurements taken by previous Owner that are recorded in the previous certificate of registration (he purchased her as 10.4 x 3.04). The entrance to the aft cabin is from the cockpit, banks for 7 persons. Hull is steel, the deck is teak. Sails 59 sqm, motor VolvoPenta MD3. Built by Harlinger YB, Netherlands.

Michael

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.