Hydromax professional

Discussion in 'Software' started by el_focacciaro, Nov 9, 2011.

1. el_focacciaro

el_focacciaro New Member

hi to everybody!!

I'm a naval engineering student of the univeristy of Genova (Italy). I'm working with Hydromax professional for my thesis but i have a problem.
    I can start an analysis (for example floodable length) and i have the result but, after i finish the analysis, if i start the same analysis with other characteristic (for example the first analysis with a displacement of 8000 tonns and the second one with 7000 tonns) the program doesn't start the analysis, and i don't know how tot do!
    The only way is to restart the program and start the analysis with the new displacement (it's so boorig everytime to close the program and restart it for a new analysis with different characteristic of the ship).

Thanks to everybody for the help!!!!

2. cyclops2

cyclops2 Senior Member

Maybe

That is a requirement of the program. To make it as time consuming as possible for students.

Or the programers just said.

" Forget all those time saving steps. We are not being paid to do all that programing. " :)

3. el_focacciaro

el_focacciaro New Member

ahaha!!

oh, thanks...

so i have to waist my time with the action of opening and closing the software!!!:(

thanks for the answer!!!

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.