US Army toyed with telepathic ray gun

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by kach22i, May 9, 2008.

1. kach22i

kach22i Architect

2. Paulo.AS

Paulo.AS Junior Member

Too weird and too creepy. Everyone knows that even a said "non-lethal" weapon if misused CAN be very much lethal. Maybe we should test them on the very scientists that develop them, so they can get a first-hand evaluation of their creation's effects.:p
    And all this is developed by us poor humans. I wonder what they keep stashed inside Area 51 that they took from the saucer...:?: :?: :?:

3. safewalrus

safewalrus Ancient Marriner

And no doubt (to keep it on topic) it makes you think your on a boat!! Which of course is why it's victims stagger - absolutley nothing to do with booze then?

4. charmc

charmc Senior Member

Mixed feelings: Non-lethal weapons are good ... but some of that stuff is creepy.

Maybe use pirates as field test subjects?

Then again, I suspect the sound producer has been used for years on Congressmen, broadcasting the message, "Listen to the lobbyists, listen to the lobbyists ...". :D :D

5. safewalrus

safewalrus Ancient Marriner

Doesn't work then? is that what your saying?

6. Meanz Beanz

Meanz Beanz Boom Doom Gloom Boom

I got a tinfoil hat on... I'm right, they are not going to steal my brain waves!

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.