Looking for professional design help ..

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by rwatson, Aug 2, 2007.

1. rwatson

rwatson Senior Member

Hi All

I would be interested in hearing from professional boat designers who could help me in taking a concept for a 28ft trailer /sailer to final plan stage.

Final bouyancy and stability calculations, as well as DXF files for cutting hull moulds are part of my needs.

Thanks in advance

Ray Watson
    rwatson@westnet.com.au

2. bobby_mcgrath

bobby_mcgrath Junior Member

Ray,

My name is Bob McGrath, of McGrath-Knapp Naval Architects Ltd, of St. Johns, Newfoundland, Canada. We would definitely be interested in helping you with your project. All of the services you mentioned are within our abilities.

Tell me a bit more about your concept, in particular where you want to sail her, what you want her to be able to do, how many people you want to be able to stay on her comfortably, in-the-water desired price, etc. The more info the better.

You can get a hold of me at mcgrathknapp.nal@gmail.com, or at 709-765-2594 at any time.

Bob McGrath
    Naval Architect
    McGrath-Knapp Naval Architects Ltd

P.S. - By the look of your email address, you are located in Australia. Just got back from there myself. Lived for 5 months in Gosford (Central Coast), working for Boatspeed Australia. Awesome time.

1 person likes this.
  3. rwatson

rwatson Senior Member

Many Thanks for the great response ...

I had some excellent contacts, and found a lot of very usefull people out there.

At this stage it seems I have found suitable help, so I am not in need of more contacts at this time.

Many thanks for all the help I got

Cheers

Ray