Unusual catamaran hullshape

Discussion in 'Motorsailers' started by sabahcat, Jun 2, 2011.

1. CapBam

CapBam Cappy

Bpl
    We are hauled out and will be taking more pic, I am not sure how to get them to you? Or post them. Please let me know

2. BPL

BPL Senior Member

Always good to see pictures - a few good pictures shows what's going on better than a thousand words oftentimes. Why don't you post some. I am sure others would be interested as well.

3. CapBam

CapBam Cappy

BPL,
    No the boat was a his and a year old plus and was taken in to his facility for a complete makeover six months! The fuel tank ruptured and needs to be replaced, same happen to water tank which has been replaced

4. CapBam

CapBam Cappy

Bol,
    How do I post pics?

5. CapBam

CapBam Cappy

BPL or anyone
    How would I post pics

6. BPL

BPL Senior Member

Click on the Go Advanced button and Manage Attachments.

7. CapBam

CapBam Cappy

BPL
    Thanks still have not figured it but will get my son to help! And thanks my wife and I hope to get the last six months behind us! We are sadden but hopeful?

8. tunnels

tunnels Previous Member

easyer still is see post a reply at the bottom of each post !!
    Click and open see the message !! look along to the right and find the paper clip !Its just after the smile face !!, hover the pointer over the top and it will hi light blue then double click and a litte menu will open called manage attachments at the top left side is BROWSE !! CLICK AND open and find you pictures !! its easy from there just takes a while if the pictures are big !! I use a free program called photo razor to reduce there size and everything transfers quicker .
    Before all that happens i locate the pictures and make a folder on my desk top and copy and paste the pictures into it so its all in one place and not having to spend lots time lookng every which way , at that point if you reduce there size they are all done and ready to load into Boat design !! .just takes time and a little practice ! good luck !!:D
    You will find it easyer to think well ahead and prepair what you want to post an make a folder on desktop . put a name on the folder thats easy to remember and find amongst the other things that will pop up as well !!.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.