Boat plans for sale

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by aussieav8r, Apr 27, 2009.

1. aussieav8r

aussieav8r Junior Member

Hi guys well I have had a number of people asking me about my plans and if I will sell them a set

Well the answer is yes I will I have sold 3 sets to guys who have seen the boat and all want to build their own , after consideration I decided to sell them each a set .
    My plans are pretty basic but they give you all the bulkhead dimensions these are provided in CAD so you can spend all day getting dimensions and angles from them .
    the hull plates are provided on paper with the dimensions in 150mm increments using a centre line to project from and the numbers are spot on

you get the material required, the suggested method to produce the hull quickly thats not used elsewhere but works really easily and what makes it even easier you dont need a plasma cutter or any speacial tooling and you can weld the whole thing with a MIG
    You need to email me if you want to know the price , thats tom@tomair.com.au
    Not very expensive for the info you need to build this boat

Also check the link just cut and paste in your browser

http://www.boatdesign.net/forums/boat-design/5-6-meter-plate-alloy-home-design-26071.html

Attached Files:

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.