unknown hull design....

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by dan-o 416, Aug 2, 2010.

1. dan-o 416

dan-o 416 New Member

Can anyone tell me if there is such a thing as a
    Tahiti top and a schiada hull design out there? some dude who claims 2 know everything says this is what I have. Don't know ****..no real paperwork 2 go with it, has a NV #'s but is supposed 2b drag boat. Have a dual 450's w/ tunnel ram, fresh 460, yeah its not a BBC, wtf, fomoco racing. Is this hull BS?????????????supposed 2b fast....Havasu/river boat..any info would be greatly appreciated...my builder says 70-75 mph. Am I gettin smoke blown up my ***. Anyone w/ some info would be greatly appreciated! Just wanna know what I have, 18-19'. In the final stages of assy....am I dumpin' $ down the wrong **** hole? Any shout back whould be appreciated..........

2. dan-o 416

dan-o 416 New Member

please help

3. dan-o 416

dan-o 416 New Member

please help 1st time here

4. JLIMA

JLIMA crazed throttleman

Well to start with some pictures of the hull would be nice, or maybe you could post the lines plans, without being able to see exactly what your talking about it would be rather impossible to tell you one way or the other.

5. tunnels

tunnels Previous Member

Post some pictures !!:)

6. WestVanHan

WestVanHan Not a Senior Member

What's with 3 posts in 11 minutes in the middle of the night?

How about using google and looking at pictures- instead of expecting others to do that for you??

7. JLIMA

JLIMA crazed throttleman

Ah but since he says it appears from what he is describing to be a one off boat so therefore simply googling for the pictures would be a futile endevour since there are infinite different possibilities and none are quantifiable as being exactly what he is asking about. So, all i can say to answer his question is there are a lot of factors that go into making a boat perform to any set of standards.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.