TV opportunity for custom boat builders...

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Developmentexec, Sep 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PAR

PAR Yacht Designer/Builder

I'd have to agree Myark, you've post 15 times on this thread, 50% more then the next highest poster and much of it self promoting, which we don't especially enjoy here. At this point, you're just way out of luck, because you're not in the USA. I've been in contact with one of the producers for this project and USA builders are the route they're going to take, so . . . maybe you can talk to Jeff about advertising space here or possibly start up a new discussion over at OverInflatedEgos.com.

2. pdwiley

pdwiley Senior Member

All true. Unfortunately, in your case, also irrelevant.

You may not consider that you're spamming threads with your invention, but I'm coming around to that POV myself. Especially when you start going on about an invention you haven't really prototyped, haven't patented, cannot sell and are not prepared to make information available (amphibian thread).

So I agree - please start your own thread about your wonderful inventions and refrain from posting references to them in other peoples' threads. I'd say all the regulars here already know what you have to offer and are profoundly bored by now.

PDW

3. myark

myark Senior Member

I thought boat design had 1000s of viewers not just a hand full.

I have been on a one hour TV documentary about New Zealand inventions and other media such as many boat magazines, newspaper articles and books such as Kiwi ingenuity which my early boat idea is on the front cover also my ideas in a book called number 8 wire.
    It looks like I have your attention far more than all the above have brought.
    Boat designing is only part of my ideas, I also design and invent hand tools and so on. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3-EsetvqRg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3s9VMHNROE
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV40x7ZY5Rw
    This thread was buried and was keeping it alive as the views are probably 50% less if I did not post many of my designs and pity I did not see more from boat design members own ideas.
    As far as my new designs, yes I keep the main designs secret because of intellectual property reasons but I have made proto types, tested and soon ready for production however I am only one man trying his best also I have redesigned my hand tool inventions that are in the same situation.
    If you place Myark in Goggle search engine you will find myark pictures appear, many from boat design so I am happy with the results of my postings that update the Google search engines.
    Mean time if you do not mind I will post on sea-worthy amphibious craft? As the junior member seems no longer part of boat design.
    jkittel
    Junior Member Join Date: Dec 2006
    Rep: 8 Posts: 9

If he is I am sure he will not mind as it’s the exact topic I designed the Myark amphibious trailer barges for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDfSuAtiVkQ

Attached Files:

4. hoytedow

hoytedow Carbon Based Life Form

5. waikikin

waikikin Senior Member

6. myark

myark Senior Member

7. pdwiley

pdwiley Senior Member

Not any more. You obviously don't intend to stop, fine, I don't have to bother reading your posts.

That's why we have ignore options.... bye.

PDW

8. myark

myark Senior Member

In the early days, American film companies such as Hercules and Xenia Princes warrior on many times hired several of Myark folding barges including a 8. Myark trailer barge as I was the only water craft capable of getting on the river with all their film crew, equipment and actors.
    I also hired Myark folding trailer barges to several other NZ film companies and TV productions including infomercial companies, I was also filmed for a TV documentary about New Zealand inventors later I filmed my own movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDfSuAtiVkQ on a remote lake in New Zealand with my dog.

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  9. dskira

dskira Previous Member

Myark, you have a lot of forum you can be with your self promotion, and I am sure they will be delighted to have you.
    You should try to Goggle to find some.
    If I can be of any help in your search to go elsewhere, please let me know, I will oblige immediately.

10. dskira

dskira Previous Member

Myark, you have the (PS) (persecution syndrome) .
    I assure you you don't have to worry about persecution, you just a average Joe pain in the neck. (AJPITN)
    You are far from
    To be on that league, you will have to work a lot more, (WALM) be more honest in your quest (which seams to be quite elusive) and less self promotion.(LSP)

(GTFO) I will let guess this one.

11. waikikin

waikikin Senior Member

1 person likes this.
  12. myark

myark Senior Member

This idea could be used for the TV boat design, I first saw this in an Model T Ford with shafts that adapted to the spokes then onto a larger water wheel that used the cars power to cross river but lost the picture.
    This picture is more advanced.

Attached Files:

13. myark

myark Senior Member

Geoff Mackley http://www.youtube.com/user/geoffmackley?feature=watch who films dangerous world events for TV news broadcasting was on board the folding Myark trailer barges with some of his film crew during opening morning duck shooting http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtuVeD9TlfM
    I donated three Myark folding trailer barges, however I made the protesters pay for the gas and hire of the portable toilet.
    That night it was broadcast on national TV.
    Promoting on TV only works if it’s repeated like advertisements on TV, a one of TV program, people will forget a day or two later.

Boats in trouble filmed by Geoff Mackley
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByGS...ew-vl&list=PLjRMOhiQI6Zi1lH-1FSVoeVaQB141JjRf

Attached Files:

14. hoytedow

hoytedow Carbon Based Life Form

You are starting to repeat. Same photo in posts 85 and 90.

1 person likes this.

15. dskira

dskira Previous Member

I was wrong about the TV producer is very genuine, the spamer is Myark