1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

18' Hobie catamaran..

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Morse, Sep 24, 2011.

1. Morse

Morse Junior Member

I bought this for an outboard project, and ended up going with something else.. This is a complete boat with a trampoline. This would make a good small outboard project. It comes with a title. Located in Sarasota, FL. Feel free to call or text 941-468-4307. I can send you a picture from my phone if you send me your number. $650 OBO
    I also have a set of Tornado class hulls in great condition. They were just bottom painted as well. $450 OBO

Paypal accepted..

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.