hydrofoils

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by valgin, Sep 25, 2001.

1. valgin

valgin New Member

I am looking for plans for submerged hydrofoils. Specifically, if anyone has information on the USS Plainview. These plans will be used as a base for a development project. Thank you to all.

2. Jeff

Jeff Moderator

3. valgin

valgin New Member

Thank you for the pointer. I have reviewed the site, but what I am looking for are the blue prints of these hydrofoils. I am working on a project to build High Speed Hydrofoils for the private yacht market, and these plans would be a useful base and point of reference.

4. Jeff

Jeff Moderator

My apologies…

I saw that Charles addressed “a very similar question” on that site and seemed like he might provide a wealth of information. I didn’t notice that the question there was also from you. Sorry about that – maybe someone else will jump in with some better leads.

--it’s a small world

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.