trying to find dimensional information.

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by just cruising, May 10, 2007.

1. just cruising

just cruising just cruising

I am trying to locate some dimensional data or plans for a boat I have recently purchased.
    It is a Hartley 38' South Seas in ferro cement.
    As I am building up a dvd library of everything on and about my boat from instrumentation information, through to diesel motor exploded plans / spare parts list, I thought it prudent to also include either plans or a dimensional overlay on the boat.
    This is mainly for my own use when I need to work on personal modifications / refit. and information that stays with the boat.
    The boat was built mid - late 80's... I have tried contacting Hartley but to no avail...

2. lazeyjack

lazeyjack Guest

You really need to find a NZ connection, where most of these were built, not sure how you would go abt this

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.