Triwanderer Hedley Nicole

Discussion in 'Multihulls' started by Kym Bouckaert, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Kym Bouckaert

Kym Bouckaert New Member

Hi,I am the lucky owner of a Hedley Nicole Wanderer known as Triwanderer. I'm normally a fixer of boats but a couple years ago when I was looking for a multihull project I came across this girl and the quality and extent of her renovation left me with very little to do but go sailing. My reason for being here is to try and determine her age. Her registration says 1985 but I have seen hints from the early 70's. I tried to contact the restorer but have had no luck. I'm hoping to enter her in some "Classics" Regattas.

Attached Files:

Corley likes this.
  2. Corley

Corley epoxy coated

Cracking rebuild that one, I can remember seeing the pics. It was done at Shawn Arber's yard if I recall correctly.

3. Kym Bouckaert

Kym Bouckaert New Member

Yes apparently 7 years 3 days a week, I have found it very hard to improve on. Everything is the right size and in the right place and my wife just loves going out on her. We get many compliments.

Corley likes this.