Triple Digit Tim drive

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by charmc, Jul 30, 2007.

1. charmc

charmc Senior Member

One of the key men responsible for the recent elevations of Bergalia, Poida, Walrus, and even Frosty to the rarefied heights of membership in the Triple Digit Point Thingy Club has been our good friend and contributor, Timgoz. He has unselfishly given points to others for corny jokes, obscure islands and rocks, and even for pointless drivel, turning it into pointful drivel.

I tried to bring him into this exclusive company, but I can't do it myself, because of forum rules. This is a time for us all to band together as men of good fellowship and loyalty, and reward Tim for his lack of having anything better to do with his life than hang out with a bunch of brilliant but odd fellows.

Let us join together and boost Tim to triple digits!

2. Trevlyns

Trevlyns Senior Citizen/Member

Love to honour Tim, Charlie but I'm embarassed to say I don't know how to do it. Can you explain for the lesser nerds amongst us?

3. charmc

charmc Senior Member

Sure. On every post there is a border across the top with the date/time on the left and the number of the post on the right, as well as the words, "Post feedback". Clicking on that gives you choices of "I approve" or "I disapprove". Clicking "I approve" adds one or more points, "I disapprove" takes them away. There's a space for a comment ( as in, "pretty smart guy for a redneck with 3 teeth" :D ), and then it says, "Add to reputation". I always sign the comment line, it's nice to know who's rating you.

Go to any post by Timgoz and click "Post feedback" to help the effort. :)

4. timgoz

timgoz Senior Member

Hey Charlie, the checks in the mail. :)

Tim

2 people like this.
  5. SamSam

SamSam Senior Member

C'mon someone. One more point is needed.

2 people like this.
  6. Bergalia

Bergalia Senior Member

I keep trying Charlie, because you know what a whimpering little twerp Tim can be..."Gimme, gimme, gimme..." Lower lip trembling, falling to the floor drumming his heels on the carpet....Pathetic.

But every time I go to offer him a bit of charity I get this silly note saying: "You must spread some more reputation around before giving points to Timgoz...."

So I've spread 'reputation around' to every name I come across - even most of you who don't deserve it...But still that same message comes up. Just because I casually mentioned that Jeff is into rubber-wear and cross-dressing....(the *****).

7. charmc

charmc Senior Member

I'm glad it finally worked, because Tim once mentioned that he's a little twerp of 1.9 mtrs and 110 kg. Be a shame to have a twerp that size whimpering and begging. :D :D

8. timgoz

timgoz Senior Member

Now guys I never asked, let alone begged for anything.
    I DID ***** slightly once over some lost points. Hurt my
    pitifully sensitive feelings. :rolleyes:

Sure do appreciate you all though. Thanks!

Have a totally free day Thursday so will camp out to celebrate my entry into such an exclusive & prestigous club.

We are camping so no one will have to drive. That way Mr. Bud Wiser or maybe even my buddy Moose Head can take a active part in the celebrations.

Take care all.

Tim

9. charmc

charmc Senior Member

I heard Sam Adams likes to camp, too. :D

10. timgoz

timgoz Senior Member

I used to work for a semi-mobster, Frank Carlow. His son, a real ahole, owned Pittsburgh Brewery at the time. All the family's different businesses were entangled to one extent or the other.

Once a week one of our computer guys would go to Pittsburgh (40 miles away) to do stuff at the brewery. Somehow they were involved with Samuel Adams. We could get cases brought back for $8.00!

Unfortunatly I prefer lighter beers so never benifited from the set-up.

Not only did I reach the 100 mark today, but my love life is picking up!
    Just got an email from a lady I took a strong immediate liking to when we first met. She is a globe trotting extrovert & gorgous, both person wise & physically. Seems she is "sweet" on me.

Now to get the $$$ & time to see her in England. Always a wrench for the works. :rolleyes:

Have a good one Charlie.

Tim

11. charmc

charmc Senior Member

You realize, of course, that there is a direct causal relationship there !! :D :D

Seriously, Tim, best of luck. Having a good woman think you're a good guy is one of life's treasures.

12. timgoz

timgoz Senior Member

Sadly, all to rare for me. :(

Time for Berg to chime in with "wimpering dog".

Tim

13. SAQuestor

SAQuestor Senior Member

But when they turn on ya... Geez Louise can they be nasty!

Been there done that and the aftermath sucks.

1 person likes this.
  14. Bergalia

Bergalia Senior Member

Let's be original Tim: "Snivelling toad.....":)

15. SamSam

SamSam Senior Member

This is really your lucky day. I have no need for this but I see no reason why you can't cash in on it. I just got it yesterday...

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.