Rhino3d

Discussion in 'Software' started by pavel915, Nov 28, 2006.

1. pavel915

pavel915 Senior Member

dear all,
    I am very confused about the software Rhino 3d.
    Is any demo or free version of this software availabe? if available how can i get i? when i go to rhino I go to rhino site, i see a list of softwares but I am confused that - which software is for ship design?
    Can any member of this forum advice me kindly?
    thaks!

2. Grant Nelson

Grant Nelson Senior Member

3. pavel915

pavel915 Senior Member

thanx for your reply Grant Nelson,,, now i have found the actual link for the rhino marine.
    now would you plz give me one more answer? I want to know,,,,,,, afer the time limit of demo is over,,,, if I re-install the rhino by the downloaded installer, can I use mino again for a more days?
    thanks.

4. Raggi_Thor

Raggi_Thor Nav.arch/Designer/Builder

There is no time limit on Rhino, just maximum 25 saves.
    Sometimes the countdown of saves is wrong, so you get a litttle more than 25, but the intention is 25 saves and then you can continue to work but not save (or export).

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.