Merry Chistmass

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by longliner45, Dec 12, 2007.

1. longliner45

longliner45 Senior Member

Merry Christmass to all of you ,,I have had a great year and I hope you have too,, ,and for you Heatherns ,,I still love ya,,and have a great new year,longliner

3 people like this.
  2. masalai

masalai masalai

Seasons salutations to all, may your year offer safe sailing, fair winds and calm seas

Neptune looks after me OK, I hope your gods are equally compassionate. (a trait I sometimes lack)

3. Willallison

Willallison Senior Member

It's only the bloody 13th...yer a bit early aren't you guys...?

Anyway - back at ya....:D

4. masalai

masalai masalai

For what, Chinese New Year or 2008???

5. charmc

charmc Senior Member

OK, it's early. So what. Good idea, longliner. I'll be busier than usual now through the end of the year, sooooooo ...

Merry Christmas to all of you, and the very best for the new year. :D

6. artemis

artemis Steamboater

Merry Christmas and a Joyous and Prosperous New Year!

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  7. masalai

masalai masalai

Artie, how did you manage to get all that foam to stay in place for the shot? There is NO WAY I would volunteer to go somewhere soooo cold! All yours my friend. I will happily enjoy the tropics.

8. nordvindcrew

nordvindcrew Senior Member

greetings

Brother Dave and I will be rowing Sunday before Christmas and New Years' Day. We'll toast your health with an extra tot of Aquavit. Best wishes for a blessed Christmas and a bountiful new year. Jeff

9. lewisboats

lewisboats Obsessed Member

10. lewisboats

lewisboats Obsessed Member

Brings new meaning to the word "NIPPY"

Steve

11. artemis

artemis Steamboater

Ah, I know it's summer in OZ and it never really gets too cold down there... What you think is "foam" is actually brought about by a cold weather condition and is called SNOW. Google it for a better description. Some of us acquainted with it (not me!) will deliberately go outside and "play" in/with it. :D

12. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

I must say since I'm the new guy here, I've learned a lot... make that a LOT. I don't know why I haven't looked at sailing earlier on, probably wasn't ready for it, ignorance, whatever, I guess any excuse will have to do.

Thanks for your accomodation, hints, advice, the jokes good grief some filthy buggers here ;), and the personality you all bring to this forum.

Due to all of your inspiring advice like 'DON'T build your own boat :rolleyes:' I'm now building a little tri to get some sailing experience and get a skipper's licence. After that I'll tackle the Boxy Fisher which will be a sailing motor cat that catches fish, maybe even more fish...

Lastly I made some new friends. The nice thing about a forum is you can be friends without having to look at the ugly bugger's face while trying to concentrate on a subject eh !

For those hwo has the boat already... happy sailing, and to all, all the good things that goes with a great Christmas !

I'm going to stop here now before Masalai burst into tears (beat you to it, didn't I :D)

13. masalai

masalai masalai

Geeeeee, You get stuff that falls from the sky???, I thought that was pollution?

14. masalai

masalai masalai

Ahhh fanie, I was only wiping the sleep from my eye and then polishing my glasses (eyes that is - take em out to clean em.

Yeaaar thanks again Longliner for an excellent and appropriately timed thread. All the xmas light display houses are being judged, more than 100000 lights in some. Hell that is 10 ******** (10,000 fathers is 1 B).

15. longliner45

longliner45 Senior Member

trust me on this one ladys and gents,nobody wants to be my twin,there isint enough room in this world for another jerk like me .with my ominous nature,,,watch your backs this holiday season ,,thiefs are out in full force,,someone tried to steal my mast for scrap.but couldent lift it ,,so I really chained it down now,,,they dont know how lucky they are,,be alert,,and good tidings to all of you ,,longliner

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.