Marine Tech

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by thegoons21, Mar 2, 2004.

1. thegoons21

thegoons21 New Member

anyone know what an expected starting salary for an entry-level marine tech w/certified training? Thanks.

2. gonzo

gonzo Senior Member

What kind of certifications and experience do you have? We are looking for a technician in the Orlando area.

3. brent

brent Guest

beman

i am a journyman electrician in canada(construction)what are the skills needed for this job?and pay?

4. captain/student/elec

im currently inrolled in the night classes at mmI in orlando . im in my early 20s,working full time days school full time nights i have my completion of 100 ton nc and will be finsihed with all my classes at mmi in november i have been around boating all my young life "when the rest had a bike on the sidewalk i had my skiff in the bay" my daddy has a charter service and of course my brothers and i played with him alot (im the youngest).im married with one son 4years. im looking for full time work in the marine field, thanks justin contact me at firstcaptain2003@aol.com

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.