Need your HELP!!!

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by MDR.com, Aug 25, 2006.

1. MDR.com

MDR.com New Member

Hi Everyone,

I understand that boatdesign.net is one big family and I've always been told that we support each other.

I've been poking around the website for a long time now and finally signed up to let you all know what I'm up to...

Powerboat racing is a great sport that I've been around it for over 11 years, I'm wanting to get into it now and needing your help!

Check out www.milliondollarraceboat.com and read what we're doing and how you can be a part of history.

Purchase a pixel ad that will be on the internet for 5 years, the coverage that we're getting right now is incredible, full page ad's in the worldwide magazine H2O full throttle, and we're on talkoffshore.com at every race plugging our website. Our website is on over 15 of the baddest race boats in the Offshore Super Series and we're doing our best to let everyone and their cousin know about our website. You'll get a great return.

Focus on gaining a presence on the internet whether you're a large business or small business, what better way than to support up and comers like ourselves. Please visit www.milliondollarraceboat.com and purchasing is as easy as hitting a button. The larger the ad you buy obviously the more you stick out. So don't be shy. Please contact me when you can.

Thanks

Brock Gratton

team@milliondollarraceboat.com

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. MDR.com

MDR.com New Member

Just wanted to give everyone an update.. we're under way with another incredible season!

Our first race was in Biloxi, Mississippi where we saw some incredible racing in all classes. Million Dollar Race Boat is still boatless but we're working to market ourselves at every race and all over major powerboating websites, magazines, etc.

You can find a two page spread on us in the March issue of Powerboat magazine or by clicking here..

If you're looking to stay up to date with all that we're doing you can find our NEW BLOG at www.milliondollarraceboat.com/wordpress

Thank you all for your support, I received some very encouraging private messages from many of you!

3. Bertrill

Bertrill New Member

You look like a couple of homo's:)

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.