Bravo 111 Transom Cutout Drawing

Discussion in 'Propulsion' started by Willallison, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Willallison

Willallison Senior Member

I'm looking for a drawing (scale &/or dimensioned) for the transom cutout &/or transom plate for the Mercruiser Bravo 111 drive.....

There is an excellent resource available at http://www.brunswickmarineemea.com/download/main?type=corp but I haven't been able to find what I'm after.....

2. lazeyjack

lazeyjack Guest

3. Willallison

Willallison Senior Member

Thanks Jack, in this instance it's Yanmar 6BY, but the cutout should be common to all. I've looked at every link I can find, but none show the transom cutout - including the one you posted. There is a pattern in with the engine, but it's packed away and I can't access it at the moment.

4. lazeyjack

lazeyjack Guest

ok go to Cummins merc in nz, get a tel number and I will call em for you, nz is more switched on, has to be the comp is fierce,

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.