Buying Resorcinol in the UK?

Discussion in 'Materials' started by john mac, Apr 19, 2012.

1. john mac

john mac Junior Member

hey everyone i'm having trouble finding a supplier of resorcinol in the UK, does anyone know where i can get it, or a good alternative?

2. hoytedow

hoytedow Carbon Based Life Form

3. hoytedow

Welcome to the forum, john mac.

4. tunnels

tunnels Previous Member

HAVE YOU TRIED SIMPLY GOOGLING "RESORCINOL , UK" ???:?::p:p:D:p

5. hoytedow

Good morning, tunnels.

6. tunnels

tunnels Previous Member

Morning to you and night night here its 7;51 pm and getting ready to turn in and have a early night ! i have a pick up at 6;00am in the morrow and we are headed for the Shanghai boat show for the day !Took one of our guys 4 hours to do the 80 kms yesterday and the same to get back !!. hoping it will be a little less tomorrow . :D
    Thanks for the call and have a great day on your side of theis revolving rock !!
    The picture is my latest head ache !! she is 90+feet long and narrow , used on lakes and canels :p

Attached Files:

7. hoytedow

You must have some big lakes and canals.

8. tunnels

tunnels Previous Member

there are lakes every where and canels go on forever in any direction for as far as the eye can see .Some of the canels carry thousands of tons of freight evry day of the year , some canels were built more than a thousand years ago and the system runs from Beijing in the north to south of Hongkong . theres one lake close to Suzhou thats really big the most surprising thing to see when you go to the lakes there are never any boats not of any size or shape power or sail !!. The canels all you find is the cleaners that ply the city waterways picking up rubbish every day !!. my closest lake is Dushu at the end of my street and have never seen anything floating not even a piece of wood !!. Its such a enormous potentual for all kinds of water sports specialy kite boarding and sailing in small boats . Chinese and water dont mix and my lady friend is 43 years old and last month was the first time in a pool .she is learning to swim and now i cant keep her away . We are going to new zealand jan next year and she has to learn because she wants to swim with the dolphins on one of the trips .
    :D