TP52s

Discussion in 'Sailboats' started by mighetto, Nov 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DLackey

DLackey Junior Member

Sure. I think otherwise ya *******. You're way too much of a mouth to quite posting during work hours (taxpayer hours BTW) unless forced.

So Frank, what agency do you contract for? I assume you're on campus but, could you be in Tumwater? Just wondering. I know IT people from all over state government and was curious what they think of your actions.

It probably doesn't matter now anyhow since you've been leashed in at work.

LOL, you one funny guy.

Go ahead, start posting from work like you used to. I dare ya. :)

2. yokebutt

yokebutt Boatbuilder

"It pains me to see how internet Bully's operate" Indeed.

(please forgive the spelling, quoting poorly written prose is painful but sometimes necessary)

Yoke.

3. mighetto

mighetto New Member

Oh some hacker will do that for me anyway. But don't go there. The good folks at the State of Washington should have nothing to do with our business here. Well at least you smiled when you said that.

The Washington State Patrol has juristiction over the capital campus. So I suspect they were called by Sudie Parker. Let me explain how to Oriely.

Say kids are throughing stuff into your yard and you have tired of it. You have threatened their parents with a law suit but they are crazy like mighetto and ignore the threat, figuring you are just mean spirted and hate kids. Your next step is to pretend that you are physically threatened and that the kids are members of a gang.

You and your lawyer go to the police station with juristiction and put in a notice of this pretend physical threat. That makes the police department responsible. You can then threaten a law suit against the police department if they do not act in some manner. This is what Tripp Gal and Guy apparently did.

It is a very Oriely (as in the Republican talk show host) thing to do, and the kind of thing unbecoming a sailor. Rich folks use this technique all the time. Think OJ.

Usually the crazy will do the bully's bidding at this point. If not the police report is used to convince the parent's home owner policy carrier to up rates.

There likely is a WSP report or state report. It is now evidence, along with a long string of emails to the SSSS Board, you may soon enjoy, that can be used to 69 this sailing couple for 7 years or so. They really are bound by the racing rules of sailing to take complaints through the mechanisms established for the sport before going to outside law enforcement. But you are also correct, the WSP did not have juristiction in my case because I rairly work on the capitol campus or even in a government owned building.

Look, I didn't become a Board Member of SSSS to sit around holding hands and singing Kumbya. The behaviour of Jiim Teeters and his minion Sudie Parker and their lubberly kind are the reason for what happened with Seattle's entry in the America's Cup. Seattle will not recover from the boat design related theft involving that. Seattle is a powerboat town completely now because of the lubberly behavior Sudie Parker and Little Man Hansen choose to teach on their Tripp 47 and practice even today.

When you write me in as a candidate be certain to put a check next to my name. Note what is happening with the Mayorial race in San Diego. How does this story escape the eyes at Sailing Anarchy. Oh I suppose they are now here at Boat Design.net. Or Tripp Gal still has them. My power is doubled.

It is better that newbes to the sport be taught by the power boaters and sea scouts, rather than Tripp Gal and the Windseakers. We do not need folks in the sport that will not respect the game that is on paper and our club bylaws. Let them play Golf :rolleyes At least get out of the way.

4. DGreenwood

DGreenwood Senior Member

"The trick of a lubber."?????
    You, my shorebound friend, are in no position to refer to any one as "lubberly".
    When you have sailed 50k nautical miles minimum or have 30 or 40 years experience or have survived a single storm at sea or have even ventured outside 1 degreee of latitude or longitude with any show of seamanship...then and only then can you talk about others as lubbers. Frank, you practically define the word. In fact, if you look up "lubber" in the dictionary, you will find a little picture of yourself alongside the definition.

5. mighetto

mighetto New Member

Spoken as a true east-is-least for sailors man. The track record of designers on your coast is enough to move them out of the way. Look. If you fellows cant get the Morgan ready for the Tall Ship event in a year or two you are truely sad beings. Did you know that the original name for Seattle was New York and that the state slogan means New York By and By. How is that for a west coast attitude. Go have a baggle and a cup of starbucks. Find Rail Meat. What happened to him?

6. DGreenwood

DGreenwood Senior Member

If you were brighter than my house plants, you would know that because I post from the east does not mean I have only sailed there. Fact is, I know more about sailing on either coast than you will... ever.
    The fact that you can see the East coast as a place that is only populated with a "type" of sailor or designer is testement to your ethnocentric nature. How about those damn bossy women... how do they fit into your neatly packaged scale of humans?
    Maybe THIS is really the problem you have with TrippGal...Eh Frankie?

You are clearly not in a position to refer to anyone as a lubber nor are you in a position to have an opinion about even a rank amateurs ability to design a boat.
    If and when you learn the basic tenets of sailing and design then I will consider your opinion. Until then you are a fat mouth bully with zero to say and many to hurt.

I have yet to see even a scintilla of positive effect that you have had on anyone, anywhere on this and other sites (other than the shear perverse joy humans find in peering at a freak).
    It is spelled B.A.G.E.L and Seattle is the home of Starbucks...*******!

7. skinny boy

skinny boy Junior Member

Same old hate and lies. When are you going to learn something new. Now a hacker has changed your posts? What a delusional person. I guess that is a good of an excuse as any. Now you just have to hope the State doesn't have any logs showing your personal abuse of government resources.

So you say you met Tripp_Gal did you out her when you had the chance? Did you take issue with her in person? Or is the best you can do is be an Internet bully? Why don't you get on the speaker list for Sail Fest? Maybe because no one wants to hear you? Maybe you should go to her speech and out her there. You don't have the guts to do it in person. I bet you were the guy that was picked on in school, this is your way of getting back at the establishment. Just remember that American cliche, "what goes around comes around". Newton's laws of the universe is my personal favorite, 'every action has a reaction'.

8. mighetto

mighetto New Member

My ballads about Tripp Gal are being sung all over the San Juans. You may find me there the next two weeks. I am White Spectral Wind with power doubled. But you know, I would be interested in an in-person public debate with the Sea Hag. We tried to set that up last year at the Gorge. She didn't show and I took the prize (a Sailing Anarchy Burgy) by default. She is a woman with no (eye) balls. She fails to see that the natural state of her Tripp 47 is at the bottom of the sea. It is only by unnatural means that it is kept afloat. You will find me on the cover of the Berkeley High year book 1973. I am the fellow dressed in black - the garb of a true anarchist. Your left nut has been restored. My power is strongest when I disolve which I now do. Perhaps you will know me through a hot spot :p Take up the battle for truth regardless. You will find that Tripp Gal is as mean spirited as the worst of the lubbers. Let her defend herself and the ways she teaches her crew - the ways of Internet terrorism and gang membership here. Little Man Hansen - wow the Starbucks that day must have been good. Such a Hot Spot. Where does this stuff come from - its Bagel?

Murrelet
    Casting off

9. mighetto

mighetto New Member

I have hope for this one. A sailor's wit me sees. Let us not send him on the path of Rail Meat and Crank Boy. Let me tell you how I see the east coast. This is the coast that should be spending time with the tall ships. They have no hope of regaining the boat design and build reputation Jim Teeters ruined. However, every replica of a tall ship of old is exempt from EU regulations. There is money and romance to be found by concentrating on the Tall Ships which will be racing there in a year or two. The success of the Tall Ships on the West Coast means you should have success on the east. Fail to do so and you are lost forever as far as sailing goes. Road Island - the sailing hasbeen state. NY, well Air America did land there. There is always hope. Tell us about the Swan 42. Is there a centerboard option?

10. DGreenwood

DGreenwood Senior Member

Jeez...Is it just me or can anybody else glean a single logical thought from that????

11. Shife

Shife Anarchist

Just curious Frank. Were you running around naked and sacrificing your house cats while writing that babble? "My power is strongest when I disolve which I now do." WTF!?!? I think you've read a few too many childrens fantasy books there Frankie.

12. fatdog

fatdog " "

It is spelled Rhode Island. "Has been?" The fact that you can't spell the name of the state properly shows how little you know about it, its sailing past, present and future. RI is home to New England Boatworks, Goetz Custom Boats, Hall Rigging and Spars, Waterline Systems, US Watercraft, Hinckley's new yard (Ted Hood's former Little Harbor), IYRS, J Class Management, Vanguard, home built sleds MAXZ and UNPLUGGED, ASTA, the Museum of Yachting, Shake-A-Leg, J Boats, J/24 Fleet 50 (arguably the most competitive j/24 fleet in the world), and a solid fleet of restored classic yachts and 12 Meters. Some top class AC, Olympic, collegiate and pro sailors call RI home, i.e Brad & Ken Read, Moose McClintock, Betsy Allison, ...the list goes on.

But then again....."Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."

13. DGreenwood

DGreenwood Senior Member

"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."

I love it...may I borrow that?

14. fatdog

fatdog " "

Quote away DG......

15. mighetto

mighetto New Member

You have me confused with the Sea Hag Tripp Gal :)

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.