Stability calculation in Excel for my container ship (including EDI file load possibility to Excel)

Discussion in 'Stability' started by Aleksey, Aug 24, 2017.

1. Aleksey

Aleksey Junior Member

Hi All!

I make in Excel stability calculation from my container ship "HOHEWEG"

(Vessel details for: HOHEWEG (Container Ship) - IMO 9362956, MMSI 304157000, Call Sign V2CG3 Registered in Antigua Barbuda | AIS Marine Traffic http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/details/ships/shipid:360353/mmsi:304157000/imo:9362956/vessel:HOHEWEG)

In this program You can open (import) EDI BAPLIE file into Excel and all cargo (including LCG, VCG and TCG and all moments) calculating Automatically .

Calculating spreadsheets are hided. Remaining only working.

P.S. For me remaining only calculation of BM and SF and it is prolem for me for now :)

I need Your comments and advices!

Attached Files:

2. Tan Le

Tan Le New Member

WOW! very usefully,sir. keep working and update. i wonder that your excel will work with the bigger container or triple E class ships.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.