tools

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by Jorgoz, Feb 5, 2003.

1. Jorgoz

Jorgoz Junior Member

Hello folks,

Just enroled for the YDS course :cool:, actually received my first lesson this week and i was wondering if anyone knows a store in Europe (Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, France or Great Brittain) where you can buy design tools (curves, mylar film, ...) ?

George

2. gonzo

gonzo Senior Member

3. Jorgoz

Jorgoz Junior Member

thx Gonzo,

I actually already knew about these, but as i'm from Belgium, it costs quite a deal to get these shipped and with the import taxes i think the prices double for me :(, so i would like to find a shop in Europe. For the drafting film i think i'll be able to find it easily but most of the other drafting tools will be a challenge to find.

George

4. fishboat

fishboat Junior Member

George,
    Order the tools up & have them overnighted to me. I'm leaving the US headed for The Netherlands (Schipol airport) in two days(leaving US 2/8, arriving 2/9). If they're not too bulky maybe I can bring them over. I'll be back in the Schipol area on 2/14, leaving 2/15.

Let me know,
    Kevin

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.