TODAYS MET - - where you post about your local weather

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by masalai, Sep 4, 2008.

1. masalai

masalai masalai

Ok here is the first - - The rain of the past couple of days is going south to give central NSW a wash (around Sydney?) temp at the "office with a view" is 18 deg Celsius and because the Bureau of Metrology has changed their page design using a crappy windows web server, I cannot now click on the local met to give you wind velocity, direction or temp at Maroochydore....

There was a sort of fog earlier this morning which is lifting/dissapating to reveal patches of blue sky above and I guess the humidity is fairly high too.... the breezes are variable and very slight - Oh well tomorrow should be perfect.....

2. the1much

the1much hippie dreams

i'll trade ya,,,, in 90's no breeze ( thank god,,, no sandblasting today) and OH YA,, it rained ALL AROUND me yesterday,, i got 3 DROPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    my partner 10 miles away got 1 1/2" .

3. masalai

masalai masalai

Well the "BOM radar site is up and working (seems my fault as the cashe had to be cleared for it to work - damn windows applications - theirs - still using windows as part of their server systems?????? NUTS????

Anyway, here is the site nearest to my "office with a view"

http://mirror.bom.gov.au/products/IDR081.loop.shtml#skip - - Now I just gotta type in my take on the weather....

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.