Does this help or hurt multis?

Discussion in 'Multihulls' started by El_Guero, Aug 25, 2013.

1. El_Guero

El_Guero Previous Member

2. Alik

Alik Senior Member

I have seen this trimaran theme back in 2007, there was funny model in their office and the main hull in build. There was a lot of marketing and where is the boat? Is #1 launched?

My impression was that they use furniture designers to make some pretty images, but there is hydrodynamical and engineering clew behind.

3. Petros

Petros Senior Member

how would it hurt it? does the sale of a $900,000 Lamborghini help or harm the sale of a Mazda miata? or the $30 million mansion help or harm the sale of a double wide mobile home? They are really unrelated markets, and very different customers, at worst nothing, and a lot of publicity might help get a guy thinking about buying a beach cat down to the boat show, and maybe rearrange his financial priorities to make that slick beach cat a reality for him.

I do not see how it could hurt.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.