The Nafi Doghouse...

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Sean Herron, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Sean Herron

Sean Herron Senior Member

Hello...

Well - it is February 14 again - this year it came just after a Friday the 13th...

It is Valentines day - got my wife a lovely cactus and a new SS tea pot - should all roll out like a lead square...:)

Needless to say - this is an OMEN - or an 'OH MAN'...:)

Time to get on with the NAFI DOG HOUSE in 24 feet LOA...

Post your thoughts and files gentlemen – this will remain – a man thing…

If any goof - or otherwise - ‘not a man’ - pitches up and spews - ‘love my wife ****’ – he will be banned…

OK – the NAFI DOG HOUSE in 24 feet LOA – is OFFICIAL…

For all you pastie men still painting walls and ‘updating your faucets’ – living the happy wife happy life - myth – NAFI is NO AMBITION AND F’CK ALL INTEREST…

SH.

2. jhappl

jhappl Guest

LOL....:p

3. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Ah yer big wussies. Im going down town Pataya in Thailand where I live on Friday night and Im gonna get pissed in all those naked women bars wi me knob hanging out.

And if it aint hanging out they will get it out, thats why I dont wear underpants.

I see a load of old tourist blokes walking along with a fking battleaxe, dare'nt do anything and has to walk in front so she can see.

None o that for me, no siree, Ive been married and its a mugs game.

Is that the sort of thing you were looking for Sean?

4. Sean Herron

The Nafi Scow...

Hello...

Well here is the hull on which to base many NAFI futures - ah nevermind - too pie eyed to spell endeavors...

A DSTB - (Dead Simple To Build) - constant monohedron - scaleable SCOW...

SCOW is very NAFI...:)

Opinions welcome but not taken to heart...:)

SH.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 4, 2009
  5. safewalrus

safewalrus Ancient Marriner

So what's new about NAFI? its only dropped an 'A' is all - OLd British military joke from way back NAAFI NO Ambition And Fuckall Interest (Navy Army Airforce Institute actually - like the yanks PX but not as good, save it sold lots of beer!) Some old soldiers may remember it!!

6. KnottyBuoyz

KnottyBuoyz Provocateur & Raconteur

NAFI in the Gov't is "Not A F*ckin' Idea" as in he's got NAFI in his head.

7. Sean Herron

Walrus...

Hello...

You are true to point - NAFI is old - but so am I - at least my knees say so...

So NAFI it is - I need a charter - albeit same is ambitious - and a logo too - I can work up a logo - good fun...

I have one lot for the charter - but wife chores prevail - happy wife - happy life...

SH.

8. Sean Herron

The New Nafi Charter...

Hello...

Sorry this is very ambitious...

ONE - all tools and most construction materials must be purchased from 'big box' joints that have a no quibble return policy - as such - on any given day when pockets are not jingling - tools can be returned or the boat can be stripped of parts for beer and gas money...

TWO - ah well - you know...:)

Feel free to add to the NAFI Charter...

THREE - see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb-Nacm-pKc ...

SH.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.