Requiring work in Thailand

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by Faithfull, Dec 22, 2007.

1. Faithfull

Faithfull Boat Builder

I am an experienced boat builder, plug, and mould maker with supervisory experience,would anyone have any contacts who are currently or in the near future seeking to employ.
    Contact grhmfthfll@yahoo.co.uk

2. brian eiland

brian eiland Senior Member

You might try inserting the word 'Thailand' in the search tool button of this forum and looking thru that material.

I will be moving to Thailand myself, but I only have limited knowledge of the boat industry there at this time. Email me privately and I'll send you a short report I drew up on 4 yards

3. Alik

Alik Senior Member

It is allways risky to employ foreigners in Thailand because most of them do not really work but relax and look around for better salary. None of the yards I know have foreign staff working more than one year at same place unless they are shareholders of the company.

4. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

It will take a year to get a work permit and that is not transferable neither from place of employment or type of employment.

Mind you with the new government you will just have to pay more to get it thats all.

Corruption does work sometimes.