Looking for free stitch and glue plans

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by kerosene, Jun 10, 2007.

1. kerosene

kerosene Senior Member

Hi all - I am trying not to be one of those who expects free services and in this case free plans for a boat.

However - I am in the process of playing around with boat building and designing by building quick scale models. So if anyone has hull board patterns for small hard chine boats that suit stitch and glue method - here would be one person who would appreciate the chance f having a look. I will promise not to build a full scale boat out of the plans...
    Edit: any hard chine plans that have developed surfaces and suit sheet material construction are of interest.

Looking for small sailboat, displacement cruisers and runabouts. I am planning of making a few models so any would help.

Thanks.

2. PAR

PAR Yacht Designer/Builder

Contact me through email (click on my name) I have many of the size you wish.

3. kerosene

kerosene Senior Member

I sent you an email

I checked your gallery - some nice boats!

I really like the hard transom version of the raised deck motor cruiser, the swordfish and ryd-23. Good stuff.

H

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.