New to forum and looking for help

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by Biscayne Boats, Nov 30, 2008.

1. Biscayne Boats

Biscayne Boats Junior Member

Hello to all,

I recently set off to start a new fishing boat company. I stumbeled across this site by accident but maybe this is the right palce to answer my questions. The boats will be shallow water skiff's in the spriit of Hell's Bay or Beavertail skiff. I am seeking a designer that would like to design an entire line from the ground up. Any suggestions on who or where to start.

2. Eric Sponberg

Eric Sponberg Senior Member

I would be happy to start a conversation with you to answer your questions with respect to design and boatbuilding with the prospect that it may lead to the design of your fleet. I have done some design consulting with a boat manufacturer here in Florida that makes boats similar to the Hell's Bay and Beavertail skiffs. You may contact me through my website, by private message, or call directly at 904-460-9494.

Eric

3. Jarrod

Jarrod Marine Designer

Hi,

We're a marine design firm based in New Zealand. I'm sure we can provide a design that suits your requirements.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.