The Climate Change Hoax

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by gonzo, Nov 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImaginaryNumber

ImaginaryNumber Imaginary Member

2. El_Guero

El_Guero Previous Member

I love how the progressives occupied the 'news.'

Now there is no truth.

20 years ago, it was FREON.

That failed.

Then it was global warming.

That failed.

So it became 'climate change.'

So, what is the progressive name of choice this year?

3. ImaginaryNumber

The IPCC was founded in 1988. (That would be about 25 years ago) Care to guess what the "CC" stands for?

[​IMG]

4. El_Guero

El_Guero Previous Member

control consciousness ....

Oh, you meant to tell us you, and they, knew all along freon WAS NOT the problem, global warming never happened, and they just wanted trial runs at controlling us?

Thank you for confirming the truth.

5. ImaginaryNumber

To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason...is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
    Thomas Paine

6. troy2000

troy2000 Senior Member

Freon was a problem. No one ever claimed that it was the only problem and we'll never see another.

The term climate change is used because the results are a lot more complex than just rising temperatures worldwide, but make no mistake: an overall net rise in temperatures is the engine driving climate change. Trying to play word games won't change that fact.

Why do 'they' want to control us, and who are they? Are you into the Illuminati, the Bilderbergers, the Lizard People....? Or are you a traditionalist, who just blames everything on the Elders of Zion? ;)

[Pssst.... your paranoia is showing.]

7. Wavewacker

Wavewacker Senior Member

Every decade has a higher average temp than all previous decades since records have been kept. :)

Weather events, cold, heat, rain, storms, ice melt have all increased in severity as well.

Some may same it was Neil Armstrong who first pasted gas in space that caused the earth to warm, I'll go with people being greedy and acting foolishly and manipulating studies to protect their financial interests, myself. :)

8. El_Guero

El_Guero Previous Member

How in the world did Thomas predict your lack of reason?

9. El_Guero

El_Guero Previous Member

Troy,

I am a realist.

And I still remember what they promised if they got rid of freon. And then the goal poles shifted, and Al Gore made a billion dollars and paid less taxes than his secretary did.

Just because you cannot remember does not mean I cannot remember ....

Wayne

10. hoytedow

hoytedow Carbon Based Life Form

Freon was never a problem but over-regulation by government was and still is.

11. troy2000

troy2000 Senior Member

What I remember is that last year, the ozone hole was smaller than it's been since 2002. You think maybe restrictions on the use of chlorofluorocarbon compounds might have had something to do with that?

I repeat: who are 'they,' and why do they want to control us? And while we're at it, you may as well explain how they've managed to rope almost every scientist in the world into their nefarious plot (whatever it is).

Trust me: if someone wants to manipulate and control us, there are simpler and more reliable ways to do it than inventing and promoting an imaginary climate change problem....

12. gonzo

gonzo Senior Member

The ozone hole is part of the hoax. There is no evidence of the size or existence of the hole before someone looked at it. The claim is as valid as saying there were no viruses in existence before someone build a microscope.

13. troy2000

troy2000 Senior Member

Ummm... they watched it grow larger.

Sorry. I'm not buying the notion that it's all a hoax, and that somewhere north of 90% of scientists worldwide are either in on it and faking data, or so stupid and poorly informed in their own fields that they don't understand what they're looking at - but Gonzo does. :rolleyes:

14. michael pierzga

michael pierzga Senior Member

15. ImaginaryNumber

Plant Productivity in a Warming World
    NASA

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.