the boat designe -new step.

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by kozuls, Feb 13, 2006.

1. kozuls

kozuls www.aivars-boats.com

I try to exist the boats more than just boats.I would like to build a friend for boat oner.Let some boat user feels himself like in personal boat.I don't like strong standart.It is so easy: to give the infinity and persolality for every boat.I am trying to do it......
    May be is somebody ,who is thinking like me???( Look my photo galery...)

2. longliner45

longliner45 Senior Member

I like it differant but seaworthy!

3. kozuls

hello !!!

Seaworthy is ok !!!! We have testing on sea,and the test shows the best resultes!! What about you?? What do you do???

4. kozuls

the down (unvisible)part of boat -for seaworthy ,the under-water part is for infinity.It is very comfortable becouse we have standart down part of boat AND we can change visible part accodenly with oner wishes.It is the big field for designe. Yes,it's more expensive ,but it's is small payment for personality.

5. longliner45

I was an offshore fisherman. I am currantly building a sailboat ,,,go to longliner long version and see my boat.. you will see old school pincipals, low to the water deep keel ,only 5 ft lead ballast ,,,,,,should be a good ride......for its size and purpose , your boat looks pretty good!

6. kozuls

Yes! It's realy good old school !!! I like it. What do you think about houseboat? Is it interesting for You ?? It is one of my intereses.

7. longliner45

Im not to big on houseboats , they are nice ,but for me ,give me a good sailboat that sleeps 6 has a head ,shower, stereo cooler ,,,,,,,,for beer. A,C. and a back deck for fishing . for me a sailboat is security, I mean for me I like to have a more mobile platform.good ride .today maybe the lake or intercoastal, but tomorrow ......burmuda

8. safewalrus

safewalrus Ancient Marriner

So that's a head that sleeps 6 and a stereo cooler, what for you want a 'stereo cooler' your music that hot buddy?:D :D

9. longliner45

My biggist fear in life is to be put in a oldfolks home,or a houseboat, If I cant have the sun in my eyes and the wind at by back ,,,,,,,,,,,kill me

10. safewalrus

safewalrus Ancient Marriner

being put into an oldfolks home in a houseboat might just do that!

Still it's better than being put in a houseboat in an old folks home!

Think about it!:eek:

11. Wellydeckhand

Wellydeckhand Previous Member

Dont worry I will help:)........ know few cheap folkhome with nurse 20+ wearing bikini........:D:D:D

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.