The 2009 Howard Chapelle Project

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Sean Herron, Jan 31, 2009.

1. Sean Herron

Sean Herron Senior Member

Hello...

Now this is real touchie feelie - but I just rescued my one and only first edition of 'Boat-Building' by Chapelle published by Norton - from a diesel and water flood...

Thing as a book is worth **** now - **** water hit it too - so I am now thinking of cutting out the plans and illustrations and scanning same...

Anyone interested - it is a bit of restorative work - which I am good at - but if anyone wants to sue my *** - they will have find me to do same...

I will miss this book - now is the time to scan the drawings...

Please lend me your thoughts - Jeff - moderators - I would like to upload these scans - is it legal - I do not know - I have to do it for myself - this book is a mess...

I would like to upload all here...

Honest question...

What a crappy year...

SH.

2. Guest62110524

Guest62110524 Previous Member

i am sure he would have been deighted,
    I learn to loft from him, I lost my copy legally bought, so could you scan the chapter on lofting and post it for all the beginners,

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.