Susin Boyle

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by rasorinc, May 24, 2009.

1. rasorinc

rasorinc Senior Member

2. Boston

Boston Previous Member

not only is she a spectacular performer but I heard an interview with her and she is just the nicest most humble person
    said she used to just sing to herself at home and is surprised at all the hub bub over her voice
    thanks for the post
    kinda shows that you can find talent in the most unlikely places

3. rasorinc

rasorinc Senior Member

Thanks Bos, I think she will go all the way. Meet the Queen, win $100,000.00 and make a recording video that will sell 60 million copies--that is how many people have clicked on YOU tube. The plain Jane, the ugly duckling has won the hearts of most all. Heart warming. Stan Just proves the point that if you try, you can. Here is her 1st song for those who missed.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY

4. Landlubber

Landlubber Senior Member

There are many beautiful people in this world that do not ever desire to look like Barbie (or Ken, myself being one of them), she has the voice of an angel, looking forward to hearing more from her, she is truely inspirational.

5. rasorinc

rasorinc Senior Member

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.