Thanks for the new Forum Software

Discussion in 'Forum Questions and Suggestions' started by Jolly Amaranto, May 14, 2017.

1. Jolly Amaranto

Jolly Amaranto Junior Member

I just want to thank the Forum Administration for upgrading to the new XenForo software. I really like how it works.:)

2. Boat Design Net Moderator

Boat Design Net Moderator Moderator

Thanks! Still ironing out a few small issues here and there and very happy you like it. Much appreciated. Thank you.

3. Sailor Al

Sailor Al Senior Member

Many thanks for this forum. It is obviously a labour of love. Please keep it going.

4. Boat Design Net Moderator

Boat Design Net Moderator Moderator

For sure. Hard to believe the forum has been around for 22 years now, coming up on 23. Will do.

And thanks again to everyone who posts here and takes the time to help other members with their questions and projects. It is appreciated.

< t-online.de email addresses may not be able to activate or recieve notifications | How do I send a message to members? >
Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.