Mr. Stephen Baker...

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by Sean Herron, Jul 23, 2005.

1. Sean Herron

Sean Herron Senior Member

Hello...

I am just now about to attack my wife's list - and a big thing it is...

I am to become 'house proud' this weekend - in short bursts of pride and energy and the acceptance of the vague idea of 'equity' - as she is just now beating (physically and literally) into my head - "if all these cables were just loose on your boat you would do this and that to hide them, why can't you do that here - if this smudge was on your hull you would wash and wax the lot so why can't you get a paint roller going at home' - and such...

So off I go - the 'handy man' - a man so handy...

But 'what I really want to know is'...

Do you have any smallish - say max. 22 feet LOA fast cruisers (sail) with all the fixings...

I am being vague - I know - If yes then post a few for me to review at the end of this hellish day - please.... :)

Oh crap - she has my cricket bat.... :)

Goto go...

SH.

2. SailDesign

SailDesign Old Phart! Stay upwind..

Sean, old buddy, old mate, ol' pal...
    You're on your own. Literally and metaphorically. I make a practice of never, NEVER getting between a man and his missus, especially if he is stupid enough to leave a cricket bat lying around where she can find it. :)
    However, should you need to escape, I offer the following 8 year old design, about 24' or so.
    Your wife's name isn't Zenda, is it? :)

Steve

Attached Files: