Telcor Sailboat Wind/depth Instrument

Discussion in 'OnBoard Electronics & Controls' started by delphi, May 10, 2007.

1. delphi

delphi New Member

ANYONE HAVE ANY TELCOR WIND OR DEPTH INSTRUMENTS THEY WANT TO SELL? THEY WERE MADE BACK IN THE 1970'S AND I HAD THEM ON AN OLDER BOAT YEARS AGO.

delphi@iwlink.com

2. raypat

raypat New Member

Telcor Manuals

Hi Delphi,
    My name is Ray and I have an International Folkboat moored on Sydney Harbour (Australia). She has Telcor series 170 Log and Telcor series 210 wind speed and Telcor series 210 wind direction instruments installed.I currently have my mast down and in my backyard for refurbishment which I hope will include getting these instruments working again. I realise this is not much help to you but I'm wondering if you have or know of how I can get hold of copies of the relevant manuals. I would like to get my Folkboat back to as near original as possible so getting the instruments working would be a real treat for me. I would be delighted to hear back from you even if its to tell me I have no hope.
    Regards
    Ray

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.