Roto Mold cost

Discussion in 'Materials' started by jae, Dec 9, 2005.

1. jae

jae New Member

I am trying to get an idea of the cost of production (tooling and fthe finished part) of a roto molded beach catamaran . For comparsion purposes; something similar to a Hobie 16 or a Windrider. I dont want to set up to manufacturer myself, I would want to find a rotomolder.

2. rotomould

rotomould New Member

Roto Mold tooling for boat

Dear Sir ,
    We are a rotomoulder from China .As one of the biggest rotomould factory in China with 20 years experience , we offer CNC cast aluminium rotomold and rotomoulded plastic products for our customers , we can help you from design to final product.
    We have much experience making kayak & canoe ,boat mould and have enjoyed good reputation from our customers .
    Our advantages for kayak&Canoe, boat mould are as follows :
    1. CNC cast aluminium .
    2.No porosity on the mould .
    3. Polish can be mirror surface .
    3.Short lead time .
    If you have your design and want to develop your new kayaks & canoes and boat by rotational moulding process , you can send your design or sample so that we can quote you the cost .
    If you have skype ,please add me : Daniel_chunxumould
    Looking forward to hearing from you soon !

Daniel Liang

Sales Manager
    Tel: +86 13564961426
    Fax: 86-021-59973366
    E-mail: Daniel_chunxumould@126.com

MSN: Daniel_liang2007@hotmail.com

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.