Target 22 powerboat

Discussion in 'Powerboats' started by Allan, Jan 27, 2010.

1. Allan

Allan Junior Member

I was wondering if anyone out knows anything about a boat that was called the Target 22 or Maple Bay 22. I know its a Paul Gartside design and that a limited number of them were built by a company called Motor Boat Enterprises in Cobble Hill, B.C., Canada. So far my searching for further information as well as pictures of these boats has come up nil. If you can shed any further knowledge about these boats I would be glad to hear about it.

2. Easy Rider

Easy Rider Senior Member

Two or three years ago I saw a Maple Bay inboard boat about 22-24'. Maybe 26. I know folks in Juneau Alaska that have a Maple Bay about 27' with a small Yanmar diesel. I also know folks that live in Cobble Hill BC and are boaters.

Easy Rider

3. RobbieMc

RobbieMc New Member

I have owned a 22' target for 10 years great little boat!
    I can email you photos and info if you like.
    RobbieMc @ bronzart@telus.net

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.