tanker 3500dwt

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by anhdtht, Nov 25, 2011.

1. micspoko

micspoko Senior Member

About Wine Tanker

When I heard about what cargo the ship carries a surprised because its structure resembled an ordinary tanker

http://www.shipspotting.com/gallery...p.lid&sortorder=desc&page_limit=12&viewtype=2

To start a project you need to find similar ships at least 20 pieces and maybe more. Only then you can determine the initial dimensions of the ship and begin the design process. This will be a oil tanker and will be needed cargo heating system

2. MBM

MBM Junior Member

Reading between lines I come to the following conclusion (right or wrong)

A failure to communicate is probably true.
    The English langauge is complex at times in Business and Leisure.

Therefore, as I read between the lines, I conclude that you are going to work in your local Vietnam Shipyard.
    You have never worked in this industry before, and you have no idea what a Oil Tanker looks like, and this is why you ask your question?

Not because you are employed to undertake the design.

If I am wrong, and you are employed to undertake the design, your shipyard will be bankrupt, without a doubt, as it tries to undertaek the very complex process of designing a very compley piece of engineering spanning a multitude of disciplines with no knowledge.

I await to see which option is true!

3. Perm Stress

Perm Stress Senior Member

I work for ship design company capable to do it. write me a private message if you are interested

4. anhdtht

anhdtht Junior Member

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.