Suzuki 2hp 2stroke fuel system conversion

Discussion in 'Outboards' started by SpiritWolf15x, Oct 27, 2012.

1. slow fred

slow fred Junior Member

Trade in that motor and buy one with an external tank.

2. SpiritWolf15x

SpiritWolf15x Senior Member

Unless you're going to give me the money to buy said motor please keep opinions like that to yourself :mad:

3. slow fred

slow fred Junior Member

That was a better idea then all of the fire traps that were recommended.

4. SpiritWolf15x

SpiritWolf15x Senior Member

Unlike you Fred, I am not "made of money". I can't simply go "Oh hey! You know what would be a hilariously fun thing to do!? Go spend over 400$ to buy another motor instead of spending the MAYBE 50$ for parts that it'd cost to convert the perfectly running motor I have now!"

So I say again, unless you are going to deposit the money required to buy said motor in my bank account do please STFU.

I'm going to modify the fuel system for the motor the simple and least expensive way, rerouting the fuel in line to a new valve and a quick connect then up to a 10 or 15 liter tank in the cockpit.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.