Surfing Dolphins, Wonderful

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by brian eiland, Sep 4, 2010.

1. brian eiland

brian eiland Senior Member

Greg Huglin: "The first time I saw dolphins surfing the waves I was completely blown away. I was in South Africa filming white sharks and happened to stop in a small town where a shop was advertising dolphin and whale watching boat tours. I went along and after that I spent three months every year for the next six years filming and photographing the dolphins."

http://www.ultrafeel.tv/surfing-dolphins-greg-huglin/

...hope our children's children get to see this...

Ocean Research Vessel Proposal
    Per the home page of Lee-Kahn's website and one of the foundation’s most basic goals, "may our children and our children’s children experience the magic of Dolphins playing with the ocean waves".

2. troy2000

troy2000 Senior Member

Twice, I've seen dolphins surfing the bow wave of ships I was on. They seemed to be having more fun than a kid on a merry-go-round.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.